How to install Convertize with Prestashop
You can install the Convertize Pixel with Prestashop by following the two steps below.
- Log in to your Prestashop Admin.
- Select “Advanced Parameters” in the column on the left.
- Click on “Performance”.
- In the “Cache” section, select “No” and “Force compilation”.
- Open the FTP (File Transfer Protocol) of your Prestashop website.
- Open the file “Themes”.
- Choose the default file (sometimes named “Classic”).
- Select the file “Templates”.
- Then open the file called “_partials” (the name can vary). It should be displayed in the first position of the list opened.
- Open the file “head.tpl”.
- Then, paste the Convertize Pixel between the tags <head> and </head>.
You are then ready to use Convertize.
Installing the Convertize Pixel
Installing Convertize with: