With Convertize, you can restart an A/B test after you have created it. This comes in handy when you want to start your experiment with fresh data, for example after you triggered some visits or conversions to double check that your experiment works as planned.
To restart an experiment, go to the Results page of the experiment and click the “Restart experiment button”.
When you restart an experiment, the following happens:
– The experiment start date is updated to the moment of the restart
– All visitor and conversion data is reset to 0
– All duration calculations and significance calculations are reset
– The rest of the set-up of your experiment is preserved (your Scenarios, the changes you made, the goals you created, the targeting you set etc.)
– The experiment is put live (whether it was live or paused at the moment of the restart)
You can restart your a/b test at any moment after you have launched it. It does not matter whether it’s live or paused. When you restart, it will become live with fresh data. You cannot restart an archived experiment.